Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You try and you try till you fail. And then you try again.

Call back the national guard, take down the 'Missing' posters and withdraw the 'gumshuda' advertisements from Doordarshan.Cuz I'm back. And I'm a man with a mission. So I ain't going nowhere now.

Enough of the hero talk. 'So where the hell were you? ', you ask..Nowhere really. Thing is, after analyzing my first two blog posts, I realized I couldn't blog for nuts. That prompted me to take a breif hiatus from this unrewarding profession. But then, a couple of days ago, I was going through random blogs and I realized, heck, there are crappier people than me maroing crappier posts. So I picked up a pen, scratched my ass and the rest as they say, is history. The pen was declared radioactive, the pen company went bust and started making frying pans. And oh, I'm here and I've actually got things to write about.

So between the last time I wrote and now, not a lot has really happened. The compre's got over.Mine went horrible, thank you. Sridhar cursed a million people a couple of hundred million times. And Jayant wrote another billion blog posts.Oh and he managed to update his status on Facebook a hundred trillion times, while he was writing those billion blog posts. A really talented guy, I tell you. A very excting life he leads. He'll wear a red pant and facebook will go 'Jayant Rajan is wearing red pants'. Then a little later he'll get bored of the red pants and facebook will go 'Jayant Rajan has taken off red pants and worn bright yellow pants'. In between, he'll manage to fight one eyed gundas while riding on tractors and wearing a pink jumpsuit. Thats Jayant for you. Always living on the edge.

Anywhoo, I digress. Shouldn't do that. Especially since the 1 or 2 readers I have, have the attention span of a horseradish. So as I was saying, compres got over, came home, went for my brother's graduation to IITK, realized how sad all we non-IITians are, came back and went on an awesome 10 day trip to Shimla and a couple of other places.. Read Shantaram on that trip and did a LOT of introspection. Introspection made me realize how messed up I am. So no more introspection. Will only read Noddy from now on. \m/

In between I also managed to have a quiet birthday. Yes, my birthday, if you didnt notice :|. I got calls from exactly 2 people.two.TWO! You know how small a number 2 is? 'Two" is like the number of times in an year, Jayant takes a bath.' Two' is the number of testicles Sigtia has + 1. You get the drift.. :X. Not that I'm big on birthdays anyways. Birthdays are a time for the rich and popular to show how rich and popular they are, while the socially dead give imaginary names to the inanimate objects lying around, sing happy budday to themselves and proceed to feel offended when their new found 'friends' inexplicably refuse to eat the dinner laid down for them.

Apart from the aforementioned things, the holidays have been pretty eventless. Had planned to do lots of 'courses' n all but eventually realized that it was very important that I prioritize what I wanted to do. Unfortunately, 'Sleep' occupied the first five positions in the list.The rest dont' matter. :D

There you go. A brief update about what all's happened that you should know about. As I said earlier, I've now got topics to write about. And write I will. But after another brief hiatus.

12 comments:

RaSh said...

Finally a post. I thought you forgot about the Blog :p

But I know, holidays are boring, and you don't have much to write about (except philosophy n shit, which I hope you won't ever write about).

Oh n Noddddyyyy!!! yoy!! :D :D

Nishant said...

First comment! Yee ha! For this, you get a 5 rupees ka treat at monginis :P
Philosophy and me?! O.o Whatever makes you think that I'm capable of writing philosophical shit? In fact, whatever makes you think that I can write anything other than crap?!! :D

executioner said...

nice post choot. you write funny stuff. post more often. plz elaborate on the sad non iitians part :P

Sagar Premkumar said...

are there any treats for the 4th comment waala??



































no??
just asking.

lakshmy said...

Jayant bald is bad enough. Jayant bald and in a pink jumpsuit is a monstrosity. So why would you want to go around describing that anyway? You think people don't suffer enough already?

The Witch King of Rohtak said...

Welcome back to blogging! And dude, find someone else!!

Nishant said...

Someone else!?Gosh no. Picking on you makes me feel exactly at home(read--Goa) :))
Sagar you get a polka dotted, pink underwear. Next time we meet, remind me to take one from Jayant and give it to you.
@lakshmy-I'm just out to spread happiness :D

Harsha Vardhan M.V said...

nice post!good sense of humour
keep blogging :)

Sagar Premkumar said...

Will do.
Oh,do the underpants serve a purpose or are they just for funsies??either way,you can have 'em,just never,ever,ever,EVER let me know when you wear 'em

Nishant said...

@Harsha- Thank you! :))

@Sagar-I'm sure we can reach a deal. One for you n one for me. Jayant has loads. :D

Sagar Premkumar said...

I'm in a generous mood,keep them both.No,no,i insist.Both for you.All for you...no,really,keep them,ill stick to my green boxers,thankee very much

anuj said...

finally a post...and a good one too!
PS: what makes me even happier is that this is 1 blog where my case isnt taken...and its still funny!