Saturday, May 10, 2008

So I join the bandwagon..

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while and today I finally got past the ultimate hurdle - coming up with a URL.Believe me,it was NOT as trivial a task as it sounds.It took the 5 of us(Me, Nikunj, Jayant, Sigtia and Anuj-who's contribution was limited to coming into the room every 5 minutes and giving us a smile that alternated between Thats-such-a-gay-title and I-think-I'm-gay) an hour of brainstorming and 3 packets of maggi to come up with -Theorangepapertowel. And as to the significance of this name, well, I think I'll leave that to a later post.

So why the blog?To tell you the truth, I really don't know.Maybe its because as Sridhar said, every third idiot around has a blog(which basically implies that Jayant has a blog since his size makes it absolutely blasphemous to call him anything less than '3 people'.And off course, he's an idiot.) Or maybe its because this will be a perfect place to vent out all my feelings, which generally fluctuate between frustrated and very frustrated.Although sometimes, and I can't lay enough stress on the 'sometimes', I do feel happy. Like the time a guy in my corridor(Lets call him Mr P) went to poop and realized after sitting down that there was no water.Priceless.
Anyways, this is pretty much it.My very first blog post!yay!This makes me want to run around outside in circles screaming "Eureka Eureka",but I'm half naked, and I don't think the sight of my stomach wobbling around would please my rather sensitive neighbours.So I'll give it a pass.For now.

8 comments:

The Witch King of Rohtak said...

For the blog...its great, really funny... :D (You owe me 5 bucks for the name)

For the comment on me....I weigh less than you now, remember?
Kinda makes you the third idiot too, doesn't it?

Maul said...

Some dude has a "Haryanvi Jat" blog. Just visualize me weeping with joy, Nishant, give it a shot.
Good work, man.

Siddhant Singh
(Residence in Haryana limited to a couple a years in Gurgaon, but hell, it's in my blood)

Nishant said...

@Rohtak boy-Who said anything about weight?Everyone knows I have dense bones :)!Its the volume that counts, not the density! :P

@Wannabe haryanvi studying in Amrika-Abbe ja.Just because you had a Haryanvi driver doesnt make your blood Haryanvi! :P

lakshmy said...

et tu, nishant?god, you all must be really bored back in your hostel.and also, why orange paper towels, and it had better not be some stupid story abt how there were these paper towels lying around which happened to be orange.because wasting three packets of maggi on that is well....and you weigh more than jayant?is that even possible?

Nishant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nishant said...

As I said, I'm gonna leave that story for a later post. :P
And no,I don't weigh more than Jayant.I just said that to make him happy.;)

RaSh said...

Hey!!
Good to see you here!! BTW hilarious post!! And That poop thing is just bad luck!

And well you better explain the title of the blog before we all start coming up with weird reasons!

Waiting for another post!!
;)

udit said...

did u give the unfortunate poop guy an orange paper towel to wipe his asS?